Popular Beaside Village Cafe and Bar just moments to Avalon Beach. Cheap Rent/Long Lease
Profitable and successful licensed cafe set in a busy village location
- LocationAvalon Beach NSW
RENT $528 PER WEEK (NO GST)
OUTGOINGS $121 PER WEEK
TOTAL COST PER WEEK = $649
Franks is a long established beautifully presented greenhouse inspired cafe and bar. Located in an affluent suburb on the Northern Beaches it is curtained by Boston Palms, tall Strelitzias and custom made banquettes & dining tables, Catherine Martin wallpaper, blackbutt bar paneling & a huge decadent menu mirror.
Tucked away in the main arcade at the centre of town it is an indoor oasis surrounded by flourishing businesses such internationally renowned Mamapapa & Bassike, Architects, Hair Salons, Beauticians, Real Estate Agents, Florists & Lawyers all of whom frequent Franks & rely on its service for staff and clients alike for day trade. Weekly Yoga & Dance Groups amongst others use Franks as its post meeting place, it is a year round go to bustling cafe with a loyal local following that appeals to a broad demographic and is also widely recommended by area accommodation specialists.
With a coveted Liquor License from 10am till midnight, Franks plays host to functions including themed birthday party and can hold up to 100 people.
Franks and it's space has a huge amount of potential to trade long days and seven days a week.
- Long Lease- over 13 years for tenure. 70sqm for only $649 per week including outgoings.
- Fully licenced with a Primary Service Authorisation. Liquor license runs from 10am to 12 midnight
Monday- Saturday. Sunday 10am - 10pm.The license is easily transferable.
- The lease is transferable with multiple 3 year options to renew.
- Be your own boss.
- Very easy operation. Everything in place.
- Great foot traffic-close to main intersection of business centre of Avalon (2107).Opposite Post Office & close to Woolworths supermarket. Very close to the beach.
- Great turn key cafe & bar with an existing client base that has consistently increased over time.
- Longest serving cafe space in Avalon Beach. Surrounded by real plants, ferns & trees it provides an oasis away from the street & also provides privacy for meetings & get togethers. It has a green house feel.
- Approximately 30 seats with a capacity for more chairs & tables.
- All stock & inventory on site will be passed on.
- Very good equipment. Everything is owned outright.
- Fully licensed with a Primary Service Authorisation. Liquor license runs from 10am to 12 midnight Monday-Saturday , Sunday10am-10pm.The licence is easily transferable.
- Mainly serving light breakfast, baked items & sandwiches.
- The cafe & bar are underutilised. Lots of potential for the right operator. Only running 9am-2pm Tuesday to Saturday currently. It could be a 7 day 7 night operation if wanted.
- Accountant financials available.
- Current owner operates as a lifestyle choice. Put your stamp on it and reap the benefits!
- No agents or brokers.
Avalon Beach NSW
In conjunction with our trusted partners we are able to provide you with assistance for many types of funding for business growth and acquisitions. Our trusted partners have access to a network of many major financial institutions, business funding specialists and private lenders who can provide competitive finance options to suit your needs and circumstances.
Get in touch for a confidential conversation with a business funding specialist.
P.S. If you don’t receive it soon don’t forget to check your spam folder.